Rights and obligations of the client and the institution
Altair Center has the right:
- Receive all the necessary information about the patient’s health to provide rehabilitation services;
- Receive payment for services provided before they begin, by prepayment;
- Conduct sessions according to the method and volume prescribed by the specialist based on the patient’s condition;
- If the appointment is canceled by the patient less than 24 hours in advance, no refund will be given for the canceled appointment;
- If the patient is late for the scheduled time, the session time will be reduced in proportion to the time of delay;
- Refuse further provision of services if the behavior of the patient or legal representative endangers the life and health of employees and other patients, or damages the property of the Altair center. If the contract is terminated on this basis, the prepayment is non-refundable;
- In case of harm caused by the patient or legal representative, we demand compensation for damages;
- If necessary, we can require the presence of a legal representative during the rehabilitation process;
- If the legal representative does not come for the patient after the end of session, our center can call the police and transfer the patient into their care.
Altair Center is obliged to:
- Provide rehabilitation services in accordance with the requirements provided for by the legislative acts of the Republic of Estonia for the provision of rehabilitation services;
- Ensure the qualifications of specialists in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Estonia for the provision of rehabilitation services;
- Treat patients and legal representatives politely and respectfully;
- Inform the patient’s legal representative about the progress and results of rehabilitation;
- Provide appointments at the time the patient has booked. If an appointment is canceled due to illness of a specialist, we will offer the patient an appointment with another specialist or reschedule the appointment;
- Keep a report on the sessions conducted, document the rehabilitation process;
- At the patient’s request, provide a written conclusion of the rehabilitation completed and its results, as well as additional recommendations within five working days after receiving the patient’s request;
- Process personal data of your patients only on the basis of the conditions for the processing of personal data, which can be found on the home page of the Altair center – www.altairkeskus.eu
- Ensure adequate protection of the personal data of your patients.
The patient has the right:
- Based on the concluded agreement and its annexes, receive the services of the rehabilitation center at the booked time and in the volume stipulated by the agreement;
- Cancel the booked appointment by notifying the Altair Center at least 24 hours before the scheduled visit time. If a session is canceled less than 24 hours in advance, prepayment for the lesson will not be refunded;
- If conflict situations arise, contact the management of the Altair center for resolution. The claim is submitted in writing to the management of the Altair center, to which the center must respond within 30 days;
- Receive all additional information of interest regarding the rehabilitation services provided and the further rehabilitation of the patient;
- Give feedback on the services provided at the Altair center. The patient is obliged to:
- Read the terms of the contract before concluding it;
- Before concluding an agreement, provide the Altair center with all the necessary information regarding health status, contraindications, etc.;
- Provide personally or through a legal representative all necessary information about your health for the provision of rehabilitation services;
- When concluding an agreement, provide reliable contact information (telephone, email address). If it changes, immediately notify the Altair center. If, due to the incorrectness of the provided contact information, the Altair center is unable to contact the patient to change the booking time, the cost of the canceled session will not be compensated;
- Treat employees and other patients with courtesy and respect;
- Pay for the services of the Altair center within the period specified in the invoice;
- Do not attend sessions if you have symptoms of infectious diseases;
- If unforeseen circumstances arise, cancel your session at least 24 hours in advance.
- Comply with the rules and procedures established at the Altair center, orders and requirements of employees;
- Arrive at the Altair center 5 minutes before the scheduled time, and if necessary, the legal representative must be at the center 5 minutes before the end of the session;
- At the request of the Altair center, ensure the presence of a legal representative for the entire duration of sessions at the Altair center;
- Do not talk on a mobile phone on the territory of the Altair center (this interferes with the conduct of sessions);
- During sessions, the legal representative can only be in the reception area, and should not be in close proximity to the rooms where patients are taking sessions.
- Altair center provides all services only with voluntary consent of patient or legal representative, initial reservation or consultations are provided for by the patient or representative consent.
- The legal representative bears full responsibility for the life and
health of the patient who comes to center or leaves
Altair center independently with written consent. Written
consent is formalized between the parties additionally and is
an integral part of this agreement.
- In case of severe illness, the patient must be under constant
supervision of his legal representative throughout
sessions at the center.
- For communication, the parties use the data specified by the parties
in this agreement. Reservations and cancellations of sessions are carried out by
phone+372 5504 777, email@example.com
If disagreements arise, the parties resolve them by
negotiations. If it is impossible to reach an agreement through negotiations,
the dispute is resolved in the Harju County Court on the basis
legislative acts of the Republic of Estonia.